Following art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC(OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88) - "GDPR" and in relation to the processing of your personal data we hereby inform you that:
1. The data controller is:
LADYs FIRST Hotel, Mainaustrasse 24, CH-8008 Zürich
You can contact the controller at this address or via:
email@example.com / +41 44 380 80 10
2. Your data are processed for the purposes relating to the realization of reservations, agreements concluded by the controller, promotion of its services, as well as to allow the controller to contact with its customers. The processing of the data in the above scope is based on art. 6 item 1 pt f of GDPR.
3. The Processing of your data is related to the realization of your reservation request.
4. Your data will be processed for the period of time of the relevant agreement with Hotel where you will be staying.
5. You have the right to request the access to your data from the data controller, as well as to their rectification, erasure, restriction of their processing, the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes GDPR.
7. The provision of your data is voluntary.
8. Data controller will not profile your data based on this agreement, as well as it will not make automated decisions.